Monday, October 8, 2007

Today was quite a disturbing morning. I walked outside (barefoot to put something in the mail) and I felt a leaf on my foot. I looked down in what I would later recall in horror film-like slow motion, only to see a LIZARD ON MY FOOT. If at this moment you find yourself laughing, ask yourself why? Why are you so heartless so as to think that this could be construed as "funny!"

Now sadly, by the time I went back out to document this "catastrophic event" the "lizard" was gone. I have instead included a picture of the scene of the event (the porch)





and a likeness from the internet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehehe.... laura... this so reminds me of something that would happen to katherine -- i can picture the slow motion horror reaction. you have to admit, it's kind of funny after the fact! :-) hope all is well in texas!