Tuesday, September 7, 2010

obama the iguana

Again, I know this is not meant to be a study on the animals around me and my reactions to them, but come on. I sat down two feet from a giant iguana today. I've named him to Obama in an effort to make him seem like a friend to all. I also saw a small, worm-sized SNAKE that is apparently blind. Can't make this shit up. I think this was told to me in an effort to make it seem less scary. I don't think this is a plus for me though. It just means it could accidentally come near me. Can you imagine. Of course I threw both myself and my bag up on the table which was a totally appropriate reaction in the middle of the music school courtyard... obviously.

In other news, M&M's has come out with two new products; pretzel filled and coconut filled M&M's. I had both of these in my arms to try, for purely scientific purposes of course, but I looked down and I was also holding oreos, chips ahoy, and wine.... so it seemed like I needed to edit. However, next time I need a chocolate fix, i.e. tomorrow, I'll let you know how these are!

No comments: