Saturday, August 11, 2007

more apartment pictures

OK...I made it down to Houston with the help of my parents and brother. The drive was endless, and we created lots of random games to pass the time. For example, guess what number I'm thinking of... (you say 7) I say no, higher... (you say 600) I say nope lower... etc... We also did the same with colors and words. 20 questions came in handy as well. The highlights were cell tower, the moon, and poop.

My job is starting on Monday and so far I have four students lined up for trial lessons. Hopefully that will increase quickly. The studio is very nice though and has been around for over 35 years. Also, the owner studied voice under Renata Tebaldi, who is my all time favorite singer... so that's just cool.

Lindsay is in Ocean City meeting her (hopefully) soon to be in-laws. Marta and Guy are on their way back to Houston on Tuesday, so I'll go visit them for the rest of the week.

Navigating is made possible by the wonderful GPS system my parents got me for graduation... thanks again! No matter where I go, I can just hone in on home again.

OK... more later... I'm off to sketch my art project for the dining room wall.










1 comment:

Matt said...

We want more closeups of your bed.