Saturday, April 26, 2008

Nicknames for Laura

I have decided that Nats on going quest for the perfect nickname for me should definatly be made into a public forum discussion. Honestly, I see no other option. So, family, friends, whoever else reads this thing (does anyone?) please feel free to offer suggestions as to wonderful / appropriate nicknames for me. I'll start the ball rolling, and perhaps, Nat, you will find something to your liking... though somehow I strongly doubt that.

Wonderful
Beautiful
Hey sexy
Gorgeous
Is that chocolate I smell?
Laura dora (still sticking Dad)
B (this one makes no sense with my name, but kind of stuck in high school)
LN (Ian's name of choice but always reminded me of the name of a cow... not that I know any cows by name)
Amazing
Sweetie
Honey
Babe
No you shouldn't cut your hair
Fabulous

OK, so let's get the ball rollings and see what happens here...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

...didn't B come from the fact that it's your middle initial?

Anyway I know my nicknae for you... it's Sis-tar! :)

Lauraa. said...

laura...ra ra, rhalz, laurz, lauralie, loz?